CHICAGO, March 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Data Bridge Market research has published a report on the “Legal Marijuana Market” which covers several regions including the USA, Europe, China, Japan, India, South East Asia, and more. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market’s opportunities and risks and helps decision-makers make strategic and tactical decisions with confidence. A systematic analysis of patents and major market players has been carried out in the excellent Legal Marijuana report to provide a competitive landscape. This market report offers market segmentation in the most-detailed pattern. A high-level market analysis of major segments has been performed in the report and opportunities are identified. The market report not only deals with major industrial categories but also different associated segments such as services, technologies, & applications. What is more, the comprehensive Legal Marijuana market research report provides market data in such a way that it also considers new product development from beginning to launch.
After identifying trends in consumer and supply chain dynamics, marketing, promotional and sales strategies are interpreted accordingly for an utmost success. A high quality Legal Marijuana market report helps in finding out prospective in new geographical markets and performs market analysis to successfully get bigger into them. The report is also helpful to gain knowledge and insights about the new regulatory environment which suits to the organization. To design Legal Marijuana market survey report at its best, DBMR team works with respect to opportunities, challenges, drivers, market structures, and competitive landscape for maximum success of the clients.
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the legal marijuana market, which was USD 27.7 billion in 2022, would rise to USD 127.49 million by 2030 and is expected to undergo a CAGR of 21% during the forecast period 2023 to 2030. In addition to the insights on market scenarios such as market value, growth rate, segmentation, geographical coverage, and major players, the market reports curated by the Data Bridge Market Research also include depth expert analysis, patient epidemiology, pipeline analysis, pricing analysis, and regulatory framework.
Download Sample PDF of the Legal Marijuana Market @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-legal-marijuana-market
Marijuana signifies the dried leaves, stems, flowers, and seeds from the cannabis sativa or cannabis indica plant. It is also commonly known as cannabis. This plant is generally used as a recreational drug for numerous diseases. The legality of marijuana for recreational and medical is being done across many regions concerning its cultivation, possession, and distribution.
In the past few years, the use of marijuana as a recreational drug has been proven in many countries. Countries such as Uruguay, Canada, and numerous U.S. states have legalized the production, sale, and ownership of marijuana for medical and recreational usage. Several studies were carried out, which showed that medical marijuana and its derivatives could be used to treat symptoms of numerous diseases such as chemotherapy-induced nausea, chronic pain, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and other neurological diseases.
- In 2022, HYTN Innovations Inc. entered into a manufacturing and sales agreement with Promethean BioPharma. Through this agreement, the company has successfully created, and exported cannabis nano-emulsions that include its proprietary Elevation Technology in the medical cannabis market in Australia.
The research promotes high-end commercialization and profit-steering opportunities, and it takes market dimensions and volatility into account.
This section of the report also focuses on accurately decoding the competitive landscape with astute high-end identification of frontline players, complete with an in-depth analytical study of their business choices and investment discretion, to ensure thoroughly impeccable investor participation and noteworthy growth prospects.
To ensure a smooth ride and hopeful business returns despite numerous odds and unprecedented hurdles, this research has carefully gauged facts pertaining to portfolio advancements, geographical presence, and other essential market details.
Some of the major players operating in the legal marijuana market are:
- VIVO Cannabis Inc. (Canada)
- Dr. Hemp Me. (Ireland)
- QC Infusion (U.S.),
- Hemp Production Services (Canada)
- Green Roads (U.S.)
- Royal CBD (U.S.)
- CV Sciences, Inc. (U.S.)
- Gaia Herbs Farm (U.S.)
- SPRING CREEK LABS (U.S.)
- Isodiol International Inc (Canada)
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. (U.S.)
Download the Complete Research Study Here in PDF Format @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-legal-marijuana-market
The investment made in the study would provide you access to information such as:
- Legal Marijuana Market [Global – Broken-down into regions]
- Regional level split [North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa]
- Country wise Market Size Split [of important countries with major market share]
- Market Share and Revenue/Sales by leading players
- Market Trends – Emerging Technologies/products/start-ups, PESTEL Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces, etc.
- Legal Marijuana Market Size
- Market Size by application/industry verticals
- Market Projections/Forecast
Opportunities for Key Players:
- Increasing Healthcare Expenditure Provided by Organizations
There is huge healthcare spending by various organizations that enhances the market growth. For instance, Verano Holdings, the Cannabis multistate operator, has received an additional USD 100 million under its credit agreement for multiple strategic initiatives and fund expansion. The main asset in the acquisition will be the vertical medical marijuana business based in New York, one of the only licensed operations in that state. Thus, this factor increases the market growth.
- Increasing Industrial Development
With the legalization of marijuana, a lot of countries are paving the way for its cultivation to cut imports and gain revenue in the form of taxes. This, in turn, led to an increasing number of jobs in the industry and many more companies are focusing in this territory. Numerous startups in the U.S. and Europe are now primarily focusing on alternate uses of cannabis other than recreational and medicinal. Thus, all these factors led to significant industrial expansion worldwide. This factor boosts market growth.
Key Market Segments Covered in Legal Marijuana Industry Research
- Recreational Marijuana
- Chronic Pain
- Mental Disorders
- Buds / marijuana Flower
- Cannabis Extracts
- Personal Care
- Research and Development Centers
Browse More About This Research Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-legal-marijuana-market
- Higher Demand for Marijuana Oils
The increasing demand for marijuana oil is enhancing market growth. The majority of countries have legalized marijuana for its medicinal properties. Marijuana oil and tinctures are being studied on a huge scale for multiple indications in many countries. This is also anticipated to evolve as the fastest-growing segment due to recent legalizations for medical cannabis and its derivatives. Oils extracted from cannabis are used for the treatment of vomiting and nausea occurring due to cancer. Thus, these devices are boosting the market’s growth.
- Utilization of Marijuana in Chronic Disorders
Cannabis derivatives have been widely studied for their analgesic use in chronic disorders. It has shown far better results with few side effects compared to the regular medicines being prescribed till now. It has proven to decrease arthritic pain considerably with negligible side effects. With the rise in awareness of medical cannabis and its derivatives, the market is anticipated to grow progressively over the forecast period. Thus, this factor will boost market growth.
Legal Marijuana Market Regional Analysis/Insights:
The countries covered in the legal marijuana market report are U.S., Canada, and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America
North America dominates the legal marijuana market due to government regulations and the legalization of marijuana for medical and adult (recreational) use within the region. It is further boosted by the presence of most of the major market players in the cannabis market. The demand and supply have increased, with more than two-thirds of the U.S. falling under the legal territory for cannabis
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow significantly due to the increasing demand in these regions. Numerous countries are legalizing cannabis in the Asia Pacific region. Countries with a large elderly population will fast approve the legalization process due to its medicinal value, which can increase the industry’s growth in the region.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global Legal Marijuana Market: Regulations
- Market Overview
- Global Legal Marijuana Market, By Species
- Global Legal Marijuana Market, By Strains
- Global Legal Marijuana Market, By Type
- Global Legal Marijuana Market, By Application
- Global Legal Marijuana Market, By Product Type
- Global Legal Marijuana Market, By Purchase Channel
- Global Legal Marijuana Market, By End-User
- Global Legal Marijuana Market, By Region
- Global Legal Marijuana Market: Company Landscape
- SWOT Analyses
- Company Profile
- Related Reports
Download the Full Table of Contents @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-legal-marijuana-market
Explore More Reports:
- North America Marijuana Grow Kits Market for Recreational, By Product (Hydroponic LED Light Growing System, Grow Tent, Cloner Kit, Marijuana Plants Pots, Spectrum Hydroponic Light Bulb, Hanging Drying Rack, Others), End-User (Residential and Commercial) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-marijuana-grow-kits-market
- Medical Marijuana Market, By Form (Solid, Gas, Dissolvable/Powders), Product Type (Buds, Oils, Tinctures, Others), Active Ingredient (Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), Cannabidiol (CBD)), Type (Flowers, Concentrates, Edibles, Others), Application (Chronic Pain, Arthritis, Cancer, Neurology, Oncology, Others), Route of Administration (Inhalation, Oral, Topical), Distribution Channel (Retail and Pharmacy Stores, Online Platforms), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherland, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia- Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-medical-marijuana-market
- Marijuana Drying and Curing Equipment Market, by Type (medical, recreational), Product (oil, bud, tinctures), by Application (Medical, Recreational, Others) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-marijuana-drying-and-curing-equipment-market
- Medical Cannabis Market, By Product (Oil, Dried Medical Cannabis, Medical Cannabis Capsules, Vape Pen, Whole Flower, Creams and Moisturizer, Ground Flower, Patch, Mask and Serum, Cleanser, Others), Source (Natural, Synthetic), Species (Sativa, Hybrid, Cannabis Indica), Derivatives (Cannabidiol (CBD), Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)/Delta-8-Tetrahydrocannabinol, Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabinol, Others), Application (Pain Management, Anxiety, Muscle Spasms, Nausea, Appetite Loss, Cancer, Arthritis, Alzheimer’s Disease, Epilepsy, Depression and Sleep Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Autism, Mental Health Conditions, Elevate Mood, Others), Route of Administration (Oral Solutions and Capsules, Smoking, Topicals, Vaporizers, Others), End User (Homecare Settings, Hospital and Rehab Centers, Pharmaceutical Industry, Research and Development Centers, Others), Distribution Channel (B2C, B2B) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-medical-cannabis-market
- Cannabis Infused Products Market, By Product (Skincare, Cosmetics, Haircare, Intimate Lubricants, Pharmaceuticals, Gummies, Pills, Infused Beverages, and Others), Source (Hemp, Marijuana), Distribution Channel (B2B, B2C), End User (Medical, Personal Use, Pharmaceuticals, Wellness) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cannabis-infused-products-market
- Cannabis Capsule Market, By Product (High THC Capsule, THC/CBD Balanced Capsules, High CBD Capsules Digital), Compound (Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)-Dominant, Cannabidiol (CBD)-Dominant), Application (Medical, Recreational), End User (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Online Sales) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cannabis-capsule-market
- U.S. Cannabis Seeds Market, By Seed Type (Regular Seeds, Feminized Seeds, Autoflowering Seeds), Strain (Indica, Hybrid, Sativa), Compound (THC Dominant, CBD Dominant, Balanced THC and CBD), Category (Inorganic, organic), Distribution Channel (Store Based Retailing, Online/E-Commerce Retailing), Type of Vendors (Resellers, Breeders, Seeds Manufacturing Companies) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/us-cannabis-seeds-market
- Cannabis Gummies Market By Concentration (High, Low Concentration), Distribution Channel (Online and Offline), Type (Solid Edible, Topical Edible, Inhalation and Liquid Edible), Preparation (Cannabidiol and Tetrahydrocannabinol), Application (Cancer, Epilepsy, Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimer, Anorexia and Nausea) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cannabis-gummies-market
- Cannabis Medicine Market, By Product Type (Prescription Drugs, Recreational Drugs, Others), Application (Chronic Pain, Mental Disorders, Cancer, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia Pacific, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Kuwait, Israel, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cannabis-medicine-market
- Cannabis Testing Market, By Product and Software (Cannabis Testing Products, Cannabis Testing Software), Type (Potency Testing, Terpene Profiling, Residual Solvent Screening, Microbial Analysis, Pesticide Screening, Heavy Metal Testing, Genetic Testing), End User (Product and Software, Services), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherland, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia- Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cannabis-testing-market
- Cannabis Pharmaceutical Market, By Product Type (Capsules, Concentrates, Edibles, and Other), Drugs (Epidiolex, Marinol, Cesamet, Sativex, Others), Compound Type (Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), Cannabidiol (CBD), and Balanced THC & CBD), Application (Inflammation, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Sleep Disorders, Anorexia, Schizophrenia, Others), End-Users (Clinic, Hospital, others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of South America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Egypt, Israel, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cannabis-pharmaceutical-market
- Thailand Medical Cannabis Market, By Product (Oil, Dried Medical Cannabis, Medical Cannabis Capsules, Vape Pen, Whole Flower, Creams & Moisturiser, Ground Flower, Patch, Mask & Serum, Cleanser, and Others), Application (Pain Management, Anxiety, Muscle Spasms, Nausea, Appetite Loss, Cancer, Arthritis, Alzheimer’s Disease/Migraines, Epilepsy, Depression and Sleep Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Autism, Mental Health Conditions, Elevate Mood, and Others), Derivatives (Cannabidiol (CBD), Tetrahydrocannibinol (THC)/Delta-8-Tetrahydrocannabiol, Patch, Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabinol (CBN), and Others), Source (Natural, Synthetic), Species (Sativa, Hybrid, Cannabis Indica), Route of Administration (Oral Solutions and Capsules, Smoking, Topicals, Vaporizers, and Others), End User (Homecare Setting, Hospital, Rehab Centres, Pharmaceutical Industry, Research and Development Centres, and Others), Distribution Channel (B2C, B2B), Country (Thailand) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/thailand-medical-cannabis-market
- X-Ray Detectors Market, By Type (Flat Panel Detector, Computed Radiography Detectors, Line Scan Detectors, Charged Coupled Device (CCD) Detectors and Mobile Detectors), Panel Size (Small Area and Large Area), Portability (Fixed Detectors and Portable Detectors), Application (Medical Imaging, Dental Application, Security Application, Veterinary Application and Industrial Application), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’S), Clinics and ICU) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-x-ray-detectors-market
- Insulin Glargine Market, By Type (Single Dose Vial and Pre-Filled Syringe), Application (Treat Type 2 Diabetes and Treat Type 1 Diabetes), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Online Sales, Retail Pharmacy and Other Distribution Channels), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherland, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia- Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-insulin-glargine-market
- Antibiotics Market, By Indication (Urinary Tract Infection, Intra-Abdominal Infections, Blood Stream Infections, Clostridium Difficile Infections and Others), Drug Class (Beta Lactam and Beta Lactamase Inhibitors, Quinolone, Macrolide, Others), Drug Origin (Natural, Semisynthetic, Synthetic), Spectrum of Activity (Broad-spectrum Antibiotic, Narrow-spectrum Antibiotic), Route of Administration (Oral, Parenteral, Topical, Others), End Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy Others) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-antibiotics-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475