BANGALORE, India , Oct. 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global Commercial Greenhouse Market is Segmented by Type (Glass Greenhouse, Plastic Greenhouse), by Application (Commercial, Farm): Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022–2028. It is published in Valuates Reports under the Agriculture & Forestry Category.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global Commercial Greenhouse market size is estimated to be worth USD 22980 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 30770 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.0% during the review period.
Major factors driving the growth of the Commercial Greenhouse market:
The commercial greenhouse market is expanding as a result of rapid urbanization and a scarcity of arable land. Changes in weather patterns have also pushed the use of commercial greenhouses in conventional farming; this trend will drive the market’s rise even further.
The growing population is another crucial factor, which will limit the market’s growth and boost demand for food. The market for commercial greenhouses will also gain from increased demand for fruits and vegetables in developing nations as well as expanding floriculture and ornamental horticulture applications.
Commercial greenhouse market growth is also largely influenced by their capacity to provide high yields in comparison to traditional agriculture approaches.
Buy Chapterwise Reports + Price Starts from 500 USD: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-15J1220/global-commercial-greenhouse/1
Get Your Sample Today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-15J1220/Global_Commercial_Greenhouse
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF THE COMMERCIAL GREENHOUSE MARKET
The higher yield of greenhouse farming when compared to traditional farming techniques is one of its key benefits. This factor is expected to increase the Commercial greenhouse market. In order to assist fulfill the growing population’s demand for food, greenhouse farming is a realistic choice because urbanization is displacing arable land while also reducing the total area of agricultural land. Compared to conventional farming, there is less water waste. In comparison to outdoor farming, greenhouse farming uses an average of 95% less water to produce the same crops. The transpiration process takes place when plants or commodities are produced in vertical greenhouses, making it possible for farmers to reuse the water for irrigation.
Growing in a closed environment with favorable climatic conditions can preclude the further development of pests and diseases compared to growing outdoors. This factor is expected to drive the growth of the commercial greenhouse market. Since there are minimum chances for pests to grow, plants can be grown using lower doses of the plant pesticide product.
Furthermore, with the ability to control the climate, plants can be maintained in a suitable environment with the right temperature and relative humidity, which helps them grow more quickly than they would outside, produce crops earlier, and maybe expand their production cycle throughout the year. This is expected to further increase the growth of the commercial greenhouse market.
Commercial growers are raising production as the medical marijuana legalization movement gains traction in order to keep up with consumer demand. Cannabis grows best under a commercial greenhouse tent, which provides the right lighting conditions. A commercial greenhouse tent’s optional translucent walls and ceiling will let light reach the marijuana plants. When necessary, additional lighting within the greenhouse tent can be used to supplement the sun thanks to the robust frame of our clear span constructions.
The field of agriculture draws the most R&D from scientists. Challenges posed by climate change and environmental issues have prompted the creation of numerous strategies to guarantee food security globally. Scientists, academics, and farmers are becoming interested in greenhouse farming. In order to solve the fundamental issue of controlling the environment in warmer regions, experts are attempting to implement greenhouse farming. In addition, technical developments like artificial intelligence, smart irrigation systems, pH monitors, and temperature control software are only a few examples of key trends in the commercial greenhouse industry. Indoor farmers may employ technologies like artificial intelligence, autonomous irrigation systems, pH sensors, and climate change to deal with problems like disease prevention and insect management.
Buy Chapters on Market Data by Type: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-15J1220/global-commercial-greenhouse/5
Buy Chapters on Market Data by Platform: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-15J1220/global-commercial-greenhouse/6
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-15J1220/global-commercial-greenhouse
COMMERCIAL GREENHOUSE MARKET SHARE
Compared to glass greenhouses, the plastic greenhouses market is anticipated to expand more quickly. Commercial greenhouse plastic is produced differently than conventional plastic to provide it greater durability. Extreme weather conditions and tearing are both resistant to this plastic’s particular construction.
The North American region is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the period projected. Commercial greenhouse growers in North America gradually started implementing automated technologies during the past ten years to permit year-round plant growth. Urban areas are seeing a rise in the usage of commercial greenhouse technologies to help with the supply of fresh vegetables to supermarkets.
Buy Regional Market Data On North America: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-15J1220/global-commercial-greenhouse/7
Buy Regional Market Data On Asia Pacific: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-15J1220/global-commercial-greenhouse/8
- Richel Group SA
- Argus Control Systems Ltd.
- Logiqs B.V.
- Agra Tech, Inc
- Rough Brothers
- Nexus Corporation
- Hort Americas, LLc
- Heliospectra AB.
Buy Market Data On Company Profiles: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-15J1220/global-commercial-greenhouse/12
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-15J1220&lic=single-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
Our custom market research services allow you to select and pay for only chapters you need – a service you won’t find anywhere else! Click here to check the chapter cost of the report.
– Greenhouse Heaters market size is estimated to be worth USD 37770 Million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 66180 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 9.8% during the review period.
– Global Greenhouses Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– Global Greenhouse Grow Light Market Research Report 2022
– Global Glasshouse Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– Global Glass and Plastic Greenhouse Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– Global Plastic Greenhouse Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Greenhouse Automatic Control System Market Research Report 2022
– Global and United States Greenhouse Air Heating System Market Report & Forecast 2022-2028
– Medical Marijuana market size is estimated to be worth USD 5026.4 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 18060 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 23.8% during the review period.
– Microgreens market size was valued at USD 1,276.0 Million in 2019, and is estimated to reach USD 2,049.3 Million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 11.1% from 2021 to 2028.
– Green power market was valued at USD 41.1 Billion in 2019, and is expected to reach USD 103.5 Billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 12.3% from 2020 to 2027.
– Vitamin D market is projected to reach USD 334.5 million by 2028 from an estimated USD 168.6 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 12.1% during 2023 and 2028.
– Crop Protection Chemicals market size is projected to reach USD 64520 million by 2027, from USD 52630 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 2.9% during 2021-2027.
– Urea market size is projected to reach USD 67290 Million by 2027, from USD 43870 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 2.0% during 2021-2027.
– Biostimulants market size is estimated to be worth USD 147.2 Million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 203 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.5% during the review period.
– Smart irrigation market size was valued at USD 1.44 Billion in 2020, and is projected to reach USD 5.57 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 13.9% from 2021 to 2030.
– Herbicide market size is expected to reach an overall market revenue of USD 7,998.9 Million by 2025, by growing at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period.
– Food Certification market size is projected to reach USD 2243.8 million by 2027, from USD 1672 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.2% during 2021-2027
– Pest control market forecast was valued at USD 20.6 Billion in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 30.0 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2020 to 2027.
– Organic Fertilizer market size is projected to reach USD 13.8 Billion by 2026, from USD 6.9 Billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 10.4% during 2021-2026.
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global Agricultural Robots market size is estimated to be worth USD 5820.3 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 16120 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 18.5% during the review period.
Click here to see related reports on Commercial Greenhouse Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
LinkedIn – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports