SYDNEY, Oct. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — “Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil Market” the new research report adds to Data Bridge Market Research’s reports database. This Research Report is spread across 350+ Pages, 220 No of Tables, And 60 Figures summarizing Top companies, with tables and figures. Global Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil Market report through its market research helps improve and modify products so that the necessary changes to the future products can be made and more satisfaction is presented to the valuable customers. This market research analysis will provide productive ideas for the product to make it more effective and impressive in the competitive market. Such a report is very influential when businesses seek to get the answers to solve business challenges more quickly. Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil Market research reports not only save hours of time, but also add credibility to the work done, whether it is about refining the business plan, preparing a presentation for an important client, or making recommendations to an executive.
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the cannabidiol (CBD) oil market is expected to undergo a CAGR of 38.90% during the forecast period. This indicates that the market value, which was USD 9.86 billion in 2021, would rocket up to USD 136.64 billion by 2029. “Hemp Based” dominates the type segment of the cannabidiol (CBD) oil market owing to the increasing acceptance of refined cannabidiol (CBD) products and various medical applications.
Download Sample Copy of Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil Market @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-cbd-oil-market
Cannabidiol (CBD) oil is effective in treating pain arising out of chronic injuries. It is further effective in tackling inflammation, anxiety and insomnia. It helps to improve the physiological and cognitive functions in an individual along with regulation the mood, pain and memory. Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of 113 identified cannabinoids in cannabis plants and accounts for up to 40% of the plant’s extract.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is used a wide array of application owing to its medically proven beneficial properties. Cannabidiol (CBD) is the second monst prevalent active ingredient in marijuana. Cannabidiol is a phytocannabinoid that can be used in a wide range of personal care and cosmetic products as an active ingredient.
Rise in the technological advancements
Rising technological advancements pertaining to the manufacturing technology is further inducing growth in the market value. Increasing number of technological advancements driven with a view to minimize the production costs and wastage coupled with growth in industrialization has increased the use of hemp materials for numerous applications is further ensuring a bright future for the market.
Furthermore, upsurge in the public-private funding for target research activities, high disposable income, rapid urbanization, changing lifestyles and rising product innovations and development owing to technological advancements all around the world will extend profitable opportunities for the market players in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Additionally, rising internet penetration rate, ongoing product development and commercialization, growth in the favorable policies by the government of the application of cannabis related products especially in the developing economies and increasing per capita expenditure will further expand the market’s growth rate in the future.
Some of the major players operating in the cannabidiol (CBD) oil market are:
- Canopy Growth Corporation (Canada)
- The Cronos Group (Canada)
- Tilray. (US)
- Hexo (Canada)
- CannTrust (Canada)
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (Canada)
- GW Pharmaceuticals plc. (UK)
- VIVO Cannabis Inc. (Canada)
- Alkaline88, LLC. (US)
- NewAge Inc. (US)
- Cannara. (Canada)
- Dixie Brands (US)
- KANNAWAY LLC. (US)
- The Supreme Cannabis Company, Inc (Canada)
- CANNABIS Aphria (Canada)
- CURA CS, LLC. (US)
- KAZMIRA (US)
- Curaleaf (US)
- CannazALL (US)
- In January 2021, Nano Hydrate, has unveiled product marketing services leveraging advanced technologies to provide natural healing through branding services of pharmaceutical-grade cannabidiol (CBD). Moreover, Nano Hydrate aimed to create a collaborative program that would allow them to introduce existing brands to the market for niche CBD products while expanding options for cannabis-infused beverages to the cannabis industry.
- In January 2021, Next leaf, has been granted a patent by the United States Patent and Trademark Office for a process that adds to the Company’s dynamic and growing U.S. patent portfolio resulting in a solventless cannabis concentrate.
Get a Detailed Research Report to Understand More @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-cbd-oil-market
Some of the Most Important Questions Scrutinized in this Report:
- What are the key growth parameters for this global market during the forecast period?
- Who are the leading vendors and manufacturers in cannabidiol (CBD) oil market?
- What are the key strategies adopted by leading players in the market for business development and geographical expansion?
- Which end-use industries can trigger high demand in the market over the forecast period?
- What are the key segments in this market?
- Which regional player will anticipated leading the global market in terms of size?
- What is the impact of novel coronavirus pandemic?
- Which obstacles must new players overcome in order to occupy a major position?
Market Dynamics: Global Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil Market
- Growth and expansion influenced the market growth
Growth and expansion of personal care and cosmetics industry promoted the direct and indirect growth of this market. This is because of the fact that cannabidiol is effective in treating skin in cases of swelling, pain, and redness from existing breakouts, or irritation from skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Growing awareness to direct the market demand and supply
Increased awareness about the benefits of cannabidiol and its medicinal properties is inducing increased demand and application by the small and medium scale enterprises. Also, high adoption of hemp oil in pharmaceutical industries as it reduces the body pain is a positive sign. This in turn is bolstering the growth of the market.
- Rising research and development operations
Increased funding from federal government pertaining to the research and development proficiencies is also bolstering the growth of the market. Research and developmental operations directed towards sustainable development will ensure optimum and judicious use of resources, thereby improving the market value.
Segmentation: Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil Market
- THC Dominant
- CBD Dominant
- Marijuana Based
- Hemp Based
By Product type
By Product category
- Food and Beverages
- Personal Care/Cosmetics
- Pharma and Nutraceuticals
- Industrial Application
Browse More about This Premium Research Report at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cbd-oil-market
The cannabidiol (CBD) oil market is analyzed and market size insights and trends are provided by country, type, product type, product category, application and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the cannabidiol (CBD) oil market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
North America dominates the market and will continue to flourish its dominance during the forecast period owing to the growing application by pharmaceutical industries. Asia-Pacific will however register the highest CAGR for this period growth and expansion of hemp-producing plants especially in the developing economies such as India and China.
The investment made in the study would provide you access to information such as:
- Cannabidiol (CBD) oil market [Global – Broken-down into regions]
- Regional level split [North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa]
- Country wise Market Size Split [of important countries with major market share]
- Market Share and Revenue/Sales by leading players
- Market Trends – Emerging Technologies/products/start-ups, PESTEL Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces, etc.
- Market Size
- Market Size by application/industry verticals
- Market Projections/Forecast
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global Cannabidiol (CBD) oil Market: Regulations
- Market Overview
- Global Cannabidiol (CBD) oil Market, By Type
- Global Cannabidiol (CBD) oil Market, By Product Type
- Global Cannabidiol (CBD) oil Market, By Product category
- Global Cannabidiol (CBD) oil Market, By Application
- Global Cannabidiol (CBD) oil Market, By Distribution Channel
- Global Cannabidiol (CBD) oil Market, By Region
- Global Cannabidiol (CBD) oil Market: Company Landscape
- SWOT Analyses
- Company Profile
- Related Reports
To Check the Complete Table Of contents, click here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-cbd-oil-market
Explore More Reports:-
- Cannabidiol (CBD) Market, By Source (Hemp and Marijuana), Grade (Food Grade and Therapeutics Grade), Nature (Organic and Inorganic), Application (Tincture, Food, Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Topicals, Dietary Supplements And Others), Product Type (CBD Oil, CBD Concentrates, CBD Isolates and Others) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cannabidiol-market
- Cannabidiol (CBD) Infused Edible Market, By Source (Hemp, Marijuana), Type (Inorganic, Organic), Form (Process Oil, Distillate, Isolate), Grade (Food, Therapeutic), Distribution Channel (Offline Mode, Online Mode), Application (Baked Products, Chocolates and Bars, Drinks, Gum and Sprays, Sugar Candies), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, New Zealand, Vietnam, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cbd-infused-edible-market
- Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil Extract Market, By Source Type (Hemp, Marijuana), Extract Type (Full Spectrum Extracts, Cannabis Isolates), Extraction Method (Solvent Based, Non-Solvent Based), Distribution Channel (B2B, B2C), End Use (Medical, Personal use, Pharmaceutical, Wellness) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cbd-oil-extract-market
- Middle East and Africa Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil Market, By Type (Hemp Oil, Marijuana Oil), Product Type (Original, Blended), Product Category (Unflavored, Flavored), Application (Food and Beverages, Personal Care/Cosmetics, Pharma and Nutraceuticals, Industrial Application), Distribution Channel (Direct, Indirect) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/middle-east-and-africa-cbd-oil-market
- Asia-Pacific Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil Market, By Type (Hemp Oil, Marijuana Oil), Product Type (Original, Blended), Product Category (Unflavored, Flavored), Application (Food and Beverages, Personal Care/Cosmetics, Pharma and Nutraceuticals, Industrial Application), Distribution Channel (Direct, Indirect) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/asia-pacific-cbd-oil-market
- Cannabidiol (CBD) Vape Juice Market, By Product Type (Full Spectrum Vape Juice, Broad Spectrum Vape Juice, CBD Isolate Vape Juice), Source (Hemp and Marijuana), Strain (Indica, Sativa, And Hybrid), Propylene Glycol (VG) & Vegetable Glycerin (PG) Ratio (50/50 VG&PG Ratio, 60/40 VG&PG Ratio, 70/30 VG&PG Ratio), Category (THC Detectable, THC Non-Detectable, and No THC), Dose (High, Medium and Low), Flavour (Flavoured and Flavourless), Test Performed (Tested For Potency and Tested For Purity), Packaging Size (>30ML, 30ML-60ML, 60ML-100ML, UPTO 1000ML), Distribution Channel (Online, Wellness & Natural Product Stores and Medical Marijuana Dispensaries) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cbd-vape-juice-market
- Cannabidiol (CBD) Infused Beverages Market Product Type (Alcoholic, Non-Alcoholic), CBD Type (Marijuana-Derived, Hemp-Derived, Synthetic), Grade (Pharmaceutical Grade, Food Grade), Distribution Channel (Storefront Dispensaries, Convenience Stores, Online, Others) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cannabidiol-cbd-infused-beverages-market
- Cannabidiol (CBD) Testing Market, By Product and Software (Analytical Instruments, Consumables, Software), Testing Procedures (Residual Solvent Screening, Terpene Profiling, Potency Testing, Genetic Testing, Pesticide Screening, Heavy Metal Testing, Microbial Analysis), End-User (Laboratories, Cannabis Cultivators, Research Institutes, Drug Manufacturers and Dispensaries), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherland, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, New Zealand, Vietnam, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cannabidiol-cbd-testing-market
- Cannabidiol (CBD) Edibles Market, By Source Type (Hemp, Marijuana), Application (Personal Care and Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, New Zealand, Vietnam, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cbd-edibles-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475